Weiss Schwarz Rules
Basic Rules Edit
if you are new to Weiss Schwarz check out the basic rules below
Comprehensive Rules Edit
has a detailed explanation of the rules of Weiss Schwarz
- for a Comprehensive Rule Book in English: Comprehensive Rules English
- for a Comprehensive Rule Book in Japanese: http://ws-tcg.com/rules/WS_rule.pdf
Deck Construction Rules Edit
outlines what can go in your Deck for a particular format.
- for the Deck Construction Rules in Japanese: http://ws-tcg.com/rules/deck_rule.html
- There are no Deck Construction Rules in the Official English format (i.e. no banned cards)
There are 3 types of formats your Deck can be constructed in:
- NeoStandard Format
- This is the most common format. you can only play cards from a single Series
- Side Format
- Only cards from 1 Side (Weiss or Schwarz) can be put in a single deck.
- Standard Format
- Any card can be put in a single deck.
some cards have misprints on them so they have a list of mistakes, or erratas, on their official website. Cards with Errata can usually be replaced with fixed reprinted cards at certain events/places.