Anatomy of a Card NumberEdit
All card numbers follow the following format:
Based on the number for this specific example, this is a double rare Weiß card from the D.C. and D.C.II Booster Pack.
- AB = Angel Beats!
- CL = CLANNAD
- CN = CANAAN
- DC = D.C., D.C.II, and D.C.II P.C.
- DG = Disgaea
- FH = Fate/hollow ataraxia
- FS = Fate/stay night
- FT = Fairy Tail
- IM = THE IDOLM@STER and THE IDOLM@STER Dearly Stars
- KF = THE KING OF FIGHTERS
- KW = Kud Wafter
- LB = Little Busters! and Little Busters! Ecstasy
- LS = Lucky Star
- MH = My-HiME, My-Otome, and Sora Kake Girl
- MM = Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- N1 = Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st
- NS = Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
- NV = Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Vivid
- P3 = Persona 3
- P4 = Persona 4
- PT = Phantom -requiem for the phantom-
- SAO = Sword Art Online
- SB = Sengoku Basara
- SE = Shining Force EXA
- SY = The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- ZM = The Familiar of Zero
- 01 = D.C. and D.C.II
- 02 = Little Busters!
- 03 = The Familiar of Zero
- 04 = Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
- 05 = Lucky Star
- 06 = Little Busters! Ecstasy
- 07 = Phantom - requiem for the phantom-
- 08 = The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- 09 = D.C. and D.C.II P.C.
- 10 = Toaru Majutsu no Index & Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
- 11 = Angel Beats & Kud Wafter
- 12 = Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's
- 01 = D.C. and D.C.II
- 02 = Little Busters! Ecstasy
- E01 = CLANNAD Vol.1
- E02 = D.C.II P.C.
- E03 = Sora Kake Girl, My-HiME, and My-Otome Vol.1
- E04 = CLANNAD Vol.2
- E05 = Sora Kake Girl, My-HiME, and My-Otome Vol.2
- E06 = Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st
- E07 = CLANNAD Vol.3
- E08 = D.C.II P.C. II
- 01 = Persona 3
- 02 = Disgaea
- 03 = Fate/stay night
- 04 = Shining Force EXA
- 05 = THE KING OF FIGHTERS
- 06 = Sengoku Basara
- 07 = THE IDOLM@STER
- 08 = Persona 4
- 09 = Fairy Tail
- 10 = Melty Blood
- 11 = Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
- 12 = Evangelion
- E01 = Persona 4
- E02 = CANAAN
- E03 = Fate/hollow ataraxia
- E04 = THE IDOLM@STER Dearly Stars
Type of Pack or DeckEdit
- Trial Deck: The letter "T" appears after the dash, or the number after the dash is greater than 100.
- Booster Pack: The numbers after the dash are less than or equal to 100 and the letter "E" does not appear anywhere in this portion.
- Extra Pack: The letter "E" appears anywhere in this portion.
Rarity is controlled in each carton, box, and pack. Each carton contains 16 boxes. Booster Pack boxes contain 20 packs, with 8 cards apiece. Extra Pack boxes contain 6 packs, with 6 cards apiece. In certain cases where an extra pack releases a newer volume, one extra card is placed in as categorized as reprinted card from its older volumes. For example, Clannad Volume 2 and 3 Extra Pack.
From highest rarity to lowest, the rarities of cards are as follows.
- SP (Special): Holo-foil CC/CR cards or cards with signatures. Only 2 of these are included in a booster carton.
- RRR (Triple Rare): Holo-foil cards, most of these feature new descriptions and art. Only 4 of these are included in a booster carton. (There are no RRR cards for THE IDOLM@STER and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's).
- SR (Special Rare): Holo-foil cards, without different descriptions or art. Ten of these are included in a booster carton (There are no SR cards for the three starting series of D.C., D.C.II, Little Busters! & Persona 3)
- RR (Double Rare): Four (One of each card color) are included per booster box.
- R (Rare): Fifteen in each booster box.
- U (Uncommon): Two in each Booster Pack.
- C (Common): Four in each Booster Pack.
- CR (Climax Rare): One of each per booster box. So each booster box has one copy of all the CR cards.
- CC (Climax Common): There are 8 pairs per box.
- TD (Trial Deck): All Trial Deck cards are this rarity, many of them with parallel U or C rarity versions. There are also a number of Trial Deck only cards.
- D.C., D.C.II, Little Busters!, and Persona 3： 4RRR, 4SP
- THE IDOLM@STER： 14SR, 4SP
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya： 8SR、6RRR、2SP
- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's: 8SR, 8SP
- Fairy Tail: 8SR, 6RRR, 2SP
- Everything Else： 8SR、4RRR、4SP
- There will always be one SP, RRR, or SR card in each booster box.
- There will never be more than 2 of the same RR or R rarity card in a booster box.(However it is possible to get more than 2 if an SP, RRR or SR version of the card exists).
- There will never be more than 2 of the same card in each pack regardless of rarity.
- Extra packs only contain R or C rarity cards.
- The rarity distribution of each pack is fixed.
- For a Booster Pack, each pack will include 1SP/RRR/SR/RR/R, 2U, 4C, and 1CC/CR
- There are always 2 holo-foil cards in each Extra Pack, either 1R and 1C, or 2C. In the former case, there will be 2R and 4C, and in the latter, 1R and 5C.